Early Bronco electrical diagrams in COLOR!
1966-1967 ignition starting charging systems and gauges
1966-1967 exterior lights and turn signals
1968 headlight switch
1968 fuse panel
1968-1969 exterior lights and turn signals
1968-1971 ignition starting charging systems and gauges
1970-1971 exterior lights and turn signals
- The diagrams I used for these came from N8's
site and other places.
- Originally I colored the ones for '68 for my own purposes knowing it would
be easier to read. After I put them here to share I got requests to do the
rest so I happily obliged, it being the least I could do, to give back to
the EB community which has helped me so much.
- 1973-74 required me finding the 'missing' 7th page which I eventually did.
- 1975-77 necessitated some creative changes. The originals used repeating
numbers which was too confusing. I have fixed that in this set so if you
save these you'll need the revised index from here as well.
- If you want to print them, you'll face some challenges. All are too large
to fit on one page. You could use page setup to scale them to fit, but, the
earlier ones (66-71) become unreadable if you shrink them that much. The
inconvenient solution would be to take the files to a print shop like
Kinko's. The later ones do seem to be readable after scaling but here you
end up with many pages which doesn't strike me as very user friendly. There
are solutions of course, but they seem to involve a lot of time and I may or
may not get around to it.
- There are aspects of these I'm not impressed with aside from the above
mentioned size issue. Notice that in 1975-77 the headlight switch appears
three times. Couldn't the original designer find a better way? I do like the
way the earlier ones are laid out. Easy to follow a wire and see what's
what. I've thought about joining the pages for the later ones (1972-77).
They are made in obvious page sets, but again free time may or may not
Bronco Jigsaw Puzzle (requires java plugin)
My '68 Bronco